How To Delete All Social Media Accounts(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube)
To others, it’s a way of life to be involved in social media. The web list continues on Facebook, Email, Instagram, Snapchat. Either the influence of social networks declines or you won’t have it. You should consider disabling your accounts at this stage. Read on to find out how to erase all the accounts on social media.
Note: Before removing your account, you may want to download your social media data, photographs, videos and more. If otherwise stated, any of the following instructions must be followed on a smartphone or web browser.
How to disable or delete your Facebook page
- In top right-hand, click on the drop-down button.
- Tap Settings — The left hand side of Your Facebook Data.
- Pick View in the section that says Disabling and Deleting.
- Use Deactivation Account or Delete Account, depending on what you want to do, then Continue.
How To Deactivate Your Twitter Account
- Tap Settings, and privacy.
- Choose the Password tab and click Delete the Password.
- To delete your account permanently, click Deactivate.
How To Disable Your Instagram Account
- Go on your smartphone or web page to https:/www.instagram.com and sign in to your account.
- Click Edit Profile to link to your profile.
- Click Deactivate my account temporarily.
- Enter your User Password and explain why you are deleting your account.
- Tap on the Delete Account Temporarily.
How To Delete Your Instagram Account
- First, make sure that your smartphone or device client is signed in to your Instagram account.
- Go to http://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent
- Pick why you delete your account and press Delete my account permanently.
How To Delete Your Snapchat Account
- Go to http://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.snapchat.com%2Faccounts%2Fdelete_account, and log into your account.
- Scroll down and select Delete My Account.
* Note: After 30 days, the accounts will still be deleted.
How to delete or hide your YouTube channel
- Go to YouTube on your computer and make sure your account is signed in.
- Click the image on the top right and select Settings.
- Tap Settings on Advances.
- Select Channel Deletion.
- You’ll have the option of Delete channel or I’m hiding my channel.
How To Delete Your Pinterest Account
- The top right-hand corner of the down arrow, press on down and pick Settings.
- Click Settings for the account.
- Scroll down and tap Close Account next to Delete Account.
- Say Pinterest that your account is being deleted and pick Submit Back.
- Go to your Pinterest email address to check that your subscription has been terminated.