Mango Raita recipe (आम का रायता)
Making Mango Raita at home is very easy and ready in a very short time. I will take you only 5 minutes to make this. Mix all ingredients well and prepare raita.
In the summer season, the mango is very much like at home. That’s why you will find many more recipes for this blog like Amras, Mango mousse, Mango cheesecakes, etc.
It requires only 5 things to make mango raita. The main ingredients in it are curd and ripe mangoes.
Always use cold curd to make raita. Chilled Raita looks very good in taste.
Apart from this, here we have taken honey which gives sweet taste to the curd.
And thinly sliced almonds are cast. If you dislike it then do not use it.
In this, a little saffron is also added, its taste looks sweet with cold curd and mango.
If you have not taken cold curd to make raita, then let it cool in the fridge, then serve it later.
Method How to make Mango raita?
- Cold curd 1 cup .
- 1 cup Mango (Finely chopped).
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- Pinch less than Saffron (Soaked in 1 teaspoon lukewarm water).
- 1-2 tablespoon almonds and cashews finely cut into sliced or thin long pieces
- Take saffron in a small bowl.
- Put 1 teaspoon lukewarm water in it. There will be a good color of saffron.
- Now take curd and honey in a bowl and mix well, the curd will be smooth.
- Pour water of saffron in it. Mix well again.
- Now put chopped mango, almonds, cashews.
- Mix well
- Put it in the refrigerator for sometime after you can serve.