Manchurian At Home
Manchurian is a Chinese dish, it is very delicious in taste and making Manchurian is not a big thing. Just by mixing different vegetables and make their balls deep fry and then adding it into a spicy sauce. You can serve this delicious Manchurian with rice or noodles in any way, if you want, also serve the fried Manchurian balls as a snack.
Now, Vegetable Manchurian is an Indian-Chinese recipe, which is now a favorite among all the youth. Due to being unaware of the cooking method, people like to buy from the market instead of cooking it at home.
Here’s the recipe to make Manchurian, which is very easy and can be easily made at home. This is done by making kofta and if you know the method of making kofta, then it will be ready in a few minutes. The only hard thing is to make a gravy.
Manchurian is a very favorite food of the children. It likes them very much. You can make it more nutritious by putting lots of vegetables in it. Which will also make it nutritious and delicious.
Read my 2 min starter recipe French Fries: http://www.mrevery.com/homemade-crispy-french-fries-recipe/
You can even create cabbage Manchurian. I made Gravy Manchurian here. Using cabbage, we made Manchurian even more delicious.
Read also beat the heat recipe Mango Raita : http://www.mrevery.com/mango-raita-recipe/
For Vegetable Manchurian Ball:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 cup carrot grated
- ¼ cup French beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 1/2 spoon corn flour c
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- oil for deep frying
For Gravy :
- 1 twig green onion
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 green chilies half-chopped
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- salt to taste
- As the need for vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon oil
Recipe ( How to make Vege Manchurian) :
- To make Manchurian balls, add all the chopped vegetables in a bowl and mix them well.
- Now combine cornflour, flour, salt, and pepper to taste and mix it well. During this time sufficient water is available in the vegetables so that there will be no need to add water to make the balls.
- Now the mixture is ready.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan when oil becomes hot then let the flame medium and put the balls in the oil remember do not put too many balls in the oil, otherwise, they will be stuck with each other.
- Fry the balls until it becomes golden brown.
- Put the balls aside on an absorbent paper.
- Mix cornflour in normal water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan put Ginger, garlic, green chili and fry for a minute.
- Now add Half a cup of chopped vegetables and fry for a few minutes on high flame.
- Add water, soya sauce, black pepper, and boil.
- Put the dissolved cornflour in a pan, cook the mixture well on high flame. Adjust the water accordingly.
- Mix salt, sugar and chili garlic sauce, cook well on high flame.
- Mix deep fried balls and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Close the flame and garnish it with green chopped onion
Serve Manchurian with fried rice or veg noodles or Roti.